Cushioning Miles are no match for NB's premier neutral running shoe! This update to the popular 1080 sports a modernized, streamlined upper and plentiful N-ergy® cushioning! Built for maximum comfort, performance fit and flexibility, you can count on the New Balance 1080v2's ultimate soft ride and smooth transition from heel to toe to make the most of every run.
- Blown Rubber Outsole Is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper Provides lightweight comfort and support
- Full-Length Abzorb® Insert Removable full-length insert of Abzorb® cushioning provides added comfort
- Dual-Density Collar Uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- N2 N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low profile execution
- T-beam T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design
- No - sew material application